Matrivomi Foundation grew up from some young energetic youth who are socially motivated. They have observed that large sectors of their community are being excluded from the mainstream economic and social development in Bangladesh, particularly women, children and indigenous people. Matrivomi Foundation started It’s at Chattogram district as non-political and non-government voluntary welfare Organization to promote the socio-economic status of the rural poor and disadvantage sectors especially farmers, woman and children, persons with disability, ethnic communities so that an injustice free society can be build up to where every person will enjoy their equal rights.
Matrivomi Foundation registered with Register of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (Act XXI of 1860), people Republic of Bangladesh vide Reg. No. S-298, dated 6th July 2005.
A society economically prosperous, culturally vibrant, socially just and democratically governed. A society where every person especially poor farmers, women and children & ethnic communities are enjoying equal rights and justice.
To work for the positive change of vulnerable and deprived community (particularly poor farmers, women and children, a marginal person with disability and ethnic people) by implementing service delivery and rights-based activities through a particular approach.
Core Values :
* A favourable internal environment.
* Mutual respect for each other.
* Equal application of rules and regulation for all.
* Healthy and cooperation among employees.
* Discipline behaviour based on self-criticism and honesty.
* Economic use of resources for sustainability.
* Internalization of organisational issues.
* Gender sensitiveness of employees in internal and external dealings.
* Activities for Environment and Bio-Diversity protection.